Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hi,

having holidays these days.

Didn't do quite well in the exams. But spirits still high. Actually, academics do not matter much now. However, screwing up exams does hurt because exams that we have in our college aren't rot-driven. They really test our understanding in the subjects. So doing bad means that I didn't understand the subject. This is what hurts me because I really my field of engineering and consider it my utmost priority to learn as much as I can in four years of my B.tech because after 4 years, with a heavy heart, I am going to switch to management. Not that I don't like management. But technical stuff is intellectually more challenging. I love exercising my grey cells than dealing with lesser morons. But then I am afraid technical line is not that much rewarding. And I was not born to die as just another human being. So wanna get into corporate world to learn the ropes of business and then venture on my own, probably with a technology company.

By the way, I am preparing for CAT these days. The stuff seems to be easy, man. Everuthing seems to be of a child's play. But yup, my accuracy is at a zilch. And though I feel I have a good vocab, the words in the mocks are always those which I never knew. And calculations, they will be my nemesis throughout. Mistakes, I am fond of committing them, Urgh. And though I have been slapped hard from time to time by my mistakes, I have continued with them. Hats-off to my loyalty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home