Saturday, December 25, 2004

Never get too emotional

Never ever get too emotional!

This is the lesson I learnt yesterday, albeit after wasting my precious evening.

I was all set to do some important work yesterday, when I came across the blog of one guy. He could have been my batchmate but due to circumstances isn't. Whereever he is, he is doing really well. His profile sent my spirits to doldrums. I was feeling like I was of no repute, no significance. I suddenly started feeling inferior. In spite of doing very well here, I was feeling like I had wasted my last 2 years here running after things of no importance. I wasted the intellect I am fortunate to possess because i didn't use it for things challenging enough. I started hating myself.

But soon, I was brought to senses by a prolonged introspection. I came to the conclusion that there wasn't anything inferior about me. I wan only different, not inferior to anyone. And lo, I was agsin feeling good about myself.

So the problem was detected. I has gotten carried away. I had become too emotional and paid for it by wasting my precious 2-3 hrs. I will try my best to not to let this happen again.

Its manageable if you have a superiority complex. But an inferiority one, it will render you useless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home