Thursday, January 06, 2005

Freedom Lost

Holidays are over!! And gone is the freedom that I had since last one month.

Its so bad now. Again all those boing lectures, tiresome labs and loads of assignments.

It is fun to leave under pressure but this sem, it is just going to be too much.

College has again become full of people, the same old people. But they are the people whom I will miss a lot once I leave this beautifil place.

I read "not a peny more not a penny less" by jeffrey Archer today. Wasn't very impressive. It was just another story without surorising twists and interesting plots. The language was also not very impressive.

Since last 45 days, I could lay my hands on only one good book. That was India unbound by Gurcharan Das. ALl other books that I read were ordinary and forgetable. Today only, I spent one half hour looking for a good book in the library but couldn't find any. I will have to turn to bok-club for help now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home