Monday, March 07, 2005

Ennui

Could life have been any more boring?

This is what I ask myself these days. Passion is no longer there in what I do. All that is left is compulsion and hence boredom. And it is a personal observation that the amount of boredom felt is proportional to the mercury level. So it might have been equally boring a few months back. But now that the summer has arrived, the boredom pinches more.

Seemingly purposeless lectures, labs and tutorials have been the most significant contributors to the boredom-booty. For we, third yearites, the boredom has been compounded by the SEN project. The irritating submissions that we are required to do and the hopeless group meetings that need to be conducted for them suck up the the very thin air of refreshment that I somehow manage to generate for myself by resorting to activities such as reading a novel or surfing or thinking.

Damn with the bloody professors and their non-sense courses. May be doomed the person who brought Mascara in the college (except for if it is Biswas Sir). May I be cursed for taking CMOS as my elective. ANd may devil torment the hostel people for not providing me with the LAN connection.

Wish there would have been an option of completing a semester in 2 months. I would have definitely gone for that. FOr 2 months, I would have to work my ass off to complete the courses and get good grades. But then, I would have had at my disposal 4 months to spend in my own way, free from the tyranny of the irrational, asinine, smug professors.

LIFE SUCKS!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bhavesh said...

So true.
Try out some comp games and you wont think the same again ;))

7:12 AM  
Blogger [Amod] said...

Play online chess n meet new ppl around this world.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Anand said...

life does not sucks....
the way we think about life at times sucks.....
try out something different everyday...try to make some new friend or give your old friendships some new dimensions.
do the things you never did before..you will enjoy amidst of everything....

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home