Monday, April 10, 2006

7 things

Well, Steve has tagged me. A pretty easy tag and so I decided not to procrastinate it at all.

I am supposed to list down 7 things in several categories. Fine for the 7 things I can do, I can't do and I want to do, but in other categories, I had to struggle to complete the list. For example, I just couldn't find out 7 things that I said the most; I haven't subscribed to any typical lingo. I could not think of 7 crushes, which shows how much am I committed to Aishwarya Rai!! On top of all, I had a very tough time figuring out 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex! Now this is worrisome. And finally, I could not think of 7 people to tag!

Here goes my reply to the tag:

I. 7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Give back something to DA-IICT and my school
2. Make my parents' dreams come true
3. Make sure that all my sisters are safe and happy
4. Be an authority on something at least
5. Resume my sporting activities
6. Work for a social cause
7. Stop looking like a kid!!!

II. 7 things I can do:

1. Laugh uncontrollably
2. Smile at everyone (except at my interviewrs :( )
3. Keep quiet
4. Daydream
5. Write real long mails
6. Control myself at anything
7. Forgive and forget

III. 7 things I say the most:

1. I mean
2. Like
3. Ch****apa
4. Kya baat hai
5. Abe
6. Hata
7. Bade wala hai


IV. 7 things I can't do:

1. Lose my temper
2. Hurt someone
3. Smile during interviewes
4. Waste time
5. Concentrate
6. Be serious for more than a few minutes
7. Express my emotions

V. 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Smile
2. Ambition
3. Long face
4.Child-like cuteness
5. WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get)
6. Not being too much aware about her appearance
7. Wit

VI. 7 Celebrity crushes:

1. Aishwarya Rai
2. That Matrix girl Trinity (forgot the name)
3. Neha (kareeb fame)
4. Priyanka Gandhi (Vadhera) :))
5. Sri Devi
6. Lisa Kudrow (Friends fame)
7. That Heena lead (who recently acted in "being cyrus" as Saif Ali khan's sister)

VII. 7 people I want to tag:

1. Honey
2. Shikha
3. Luv
4. Morey
5. Riddhi
6. :(
7. :(

9 Comments:

Blogger Naresh said...

Awesome, mate!!!
Know wht?! Am wtng 4 another person to post, so tht using Steve, urs and one other list I can make mine :P
But then, I realised I ll hv a problem in da last part... So, i think i ll hv 2 pull my socks up!

2:37 AM  
Blogger Smartalec said...

Great work!! Lol! I knew some of the replies you were gonna make even before I tagged you:P! For instance, Trinity as your celebrity crush, your not being able to lose your temper and waste time, etc.
Pray temme why did you put "stop looking like a kid" in the "to be done before I die" list:D?! It's but obvious that you'll start looking your age after some time... isn't it:P?!
Child-like cuteness!! Looking for similarities are we now:P?!?!
Hehe! These tags are real fun!!

2:49 AM  
Blogger I Am Sam said...

well she is simone singh aka heena.. ur crush list is very unique,it's very precise and very cautiously framed.. "Kya baat hain"... well really tagging is really a good way to compell ppl to write something.. atleast gve kind of motivation to write on.. nice to know that u wanna give back something to our college..

2:53 AM  
Blogger Bhavesh said...

carie ann moss... matrix wali kudi :D
u never procrastinate in any case, so no need 2 giv ny reason for doin this on time :P
DAT is really worrisome... it seems mayank n amod r workin hard on u... wid help from shalabh n dhari :P

u will definitely achieve 6 out of 7 things dat u wanna do be4 dyin.. da last part abt not lookin like a kid, well do u think ND Jotwani looks like a kid? :P

one thing that u say more often :
Haan... Kya?
whenever someone disturbs ur stream of thoughts. That is the most polite haan.. kya? that someone can ever say.

4:59 AM  
Blogger S.M said...

well naresh also tagged me...so maine bhi likh diya..lets exchange faces ..give me ur kid face ..will help me a lot in doing evil acts n getting away with it,abhi to har koi sabse pehle mujh pe hi ungli uthata hai :D..hmm...WYSIWYG...very true...cmmon dude not sridevi yaar itni saari hot babes r thr for taking n u stuck on her...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Prasoon said...

i went lol on wysiwyg...
awesome one there i must say !!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger K said...

can't lose ur temper, eh?

I distinctly remember a time when u lost it for a bit... think think, do u remember?
Hint: Amod was with us then...

12:22 PM  
Blogger Y.M. said...

kya tumne mujhe tag kia...hey bhagwan...ab itna 7 7 kon likhega,,,u know m tooo lazy...anyway ..i ll try

2:05 PM  
Blogger Yogesh said...

Interesting post!!!.. at least gave me loadsa info abt my new friend.. :D

Sridevi, hmmm, some commonality between us then...
And what was that you said about not being able to lose your temper..
Bro, I have evidence to the contrary..

Keep Blogging!!!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home